+ (following Annual Faculty Meeting) – 0012 Westbrook (Divinity School)
1. Approve minutes of September 20 Academic Council meeting (minutes)
3. Executive Session – Honorary Degree
4. Proposal to create a joint PhD degree in German Studies with the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Ann Marie Rasmussen, Chair (exhibit 1-PDF) (exhibit 2 – PDF) (exhibit 3 -PDF) (exhibit 4 – PDF)
5. Proposal for Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree – Dean Catherine Gilliss and Professor Barbara Turner (proposal)
President Brodhead and the Academic Council Executive Committee invite you to an informal reception in the Westbrook hallway immediately following the Annual Faculty and Academic Council meetings.
+ The Council meeting follows the University Faculty meeting which begins at 3:30 p.m. in 0012 Westbrook-Divinity School. The agenda for the University Faculty meeting, which was sent to all faculty from the University Secretary’s office, is as follows:
President Richard H. Brodhead presiding.
1. Welcoming Remarks
2. Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of October 19, 2006
3. Annual Report of the President
4. Annual Report of the Chair of the Academic Council
5. Questions and Answers